Medical waste must be treated and disposed of according to the rules and regulations set forth by the United States government. SSO will help you legally and safely dispose of your medical waste.
We carry permits from the following State and Federal agencies:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Enviormental Protection Agency
- Department of Toxic Substabces Control
- Department Of Transportation
Are you aware that OSHA may fine you up to $7,000 for each non-compliant item on their checklist?
Are you current on your MSDS/SDSs, Safety Training, and Safety Plans? Have you conducted your own workplace OSHA audit?
Get in OSHA compliance with our online OSHA Compliance Program, which includes:
- Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) management: Access millions of MSDS/SDSs
- Safety Plan Builder: Complete all your OSHA required safety plans in minutes
- Safety Audits: Are you OSHA compliant? Find out here.
- Training: Safety training for your employees, including Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazcom, HIPAA, DoT, Fire Safety, and Electrical Safety
- Federal Regulations: Find the answers you need instantly
- and more…
Manage OSHA compliance via one powerful web portal.
We help manage your compliance needs with our one-stop online compliance solution. Compatible with your desktop, tablet, or mobile device, you can conveniently manage and protect your business anywhere, anytime.
Call us today at 949-756-9090 to get yourself in compliance.